- Free $5 Instant Ink Card with Printer Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 10% on ink or toner reorders with Amazon Dash Replenishment: Register your printer with Amazon Dash Replenishment and your printer will automatically reorder ink or toner when it's running low. Save 10% on all ink and toner reorders placed with Amazon Dash Replenishment. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more
HP Tango Smart Home Printer – Designed for your Smartphone with Remote Wireless Printing, works with Alexa, HP Instant Ink & Amazon Dash Replenishment ready (2RY54A)
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
This product uses Amazon Dash Replenishment technology that you can set up to automatically reorder supplies. This service is optional and can be changed at any time.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: 4 MONTHS OF INK FREE, when you sign up HP Instant Ink service during printer setup. Offer ends 9/14/2019
- THE WORLD'S FIRST SMART HOME PRINTER – If your life revolves around a smartphone, Tango is for you because it handles print jobs from anywhere – whether a coffee shop or a friend's house – with a modern design that blends with your home décor
- VOICE-ACTIVATED, HANDS FREE PRINTING– From shopping lists to crossword puzzles, use your mobile phone printer to print hands free with Alexa, Google Home, and Microsoft Cortana so you can stay productive without interrupting your life
- PRINT AND SCAN FROM VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE – Print documents and photos from the cloud and social media and scan with your smartphone camera using the HP Smart app and this all-in-one wireless printer for home
- PROFESSIONAL-QUALITY PRINTS, EVERY TIME – From stunning, borderless photos up to 5x7" with high color accuracy, to sharp documents with crisp text, every print will look just like what you see onscreen
- CHOOSE AN INK REPLEMISHMENT SERVICE - Print photos up to 5x7" from your smartphone FOR FREE when you purchase a paid HP Instant Ink plan or Save 10% on all reorders with Dash replenishment. Your printer places reorders when you are running low. No subscription fees. Cancel anytime.
- RELIABLE, EASY CONNECTIONS – Easily set up your HP Tango phone printer in minutes from your smartphone, and enjoy the reliability of dual band Wi-Fi every time you print
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
At a glance
A smart home printer with all-in-one capabilities through the HP Smart app, and voice-activated printing to fit in with your active lifestyle.
Accomplish more with reliable dual band Wi-Fi and optional HP Instant Ink, which automatically reorders ink so you can save a trip to the store.
Easily stay connected with a smart printer designed to sync to all your devices—the HP Tango mobile printer can link to all your smartphones or tablets so you can control your smartphone printer with a tap and a swipe. Produce true-to-life, borderless color photos and high-quality documents with this Smart Home Printer, built to fit in to your active lifestyle. HP Tango works with Amazon Alexa, Microsoft Cortana, and Google Home so you can print hands-free using only your voice. For productivity on the go, use the HP Smart app to access your smartphone printer from your phone, scan documents with your smartphone camera, and check ink and paper levels.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 142 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When we tried to print, the pictures would come out pixelated. I don't know how to explain it, but you can see the 'dots' of every color in that picture. Nothing was blending or smooth. It was so grainy! Even on the HP recommended paper. I did the cleaning, alignment, etc and even redid it with tech support on the line. The guy determined that the issue is the cartridge. They sent me defective ink apparently and perhaps the machine is also a defect. They arranged for ink to be delivered, but in all honesty I've been waiting for over a week or so now. I'm tired of waiting and this thing is just gonna go back.
The printer itself looks like an apple product, the lighting is nice, and the sound pleasant. The printer is also very quiet. I do love it and wish I could keep it. But it's defective and I'm not about to follow through with warranty for a 'refurbished' product when I bought this brand new a few days ago. It makes no sense. Thus, it's going back. Maybe one day I'll try it again and my luck will be better. Maybe I'll get a non-defective product. But for now, it gave me a headache and I'm not patient with their 'support' while my refund window is ticking.
-Great print quality
-Easy set up
-Stylish and can fit anywhere even in your living room
-Abilty to use HP instant ink service if you want it
-HP iOS app works well
-Paper tray is a bit small so not really for high volume printing
The Bottom Line:
This is a small printer that doesn’t take up a lot of room and has great print quality. It takes HP 64 print cartridges and is very easy to set up through the HP iOS app. The printer is very stylish and looks great on your desk or anywhere in your home. The printing itself is quiet and smooth. Printing pages is pretty fast but pictures like all printers take a little while. The printer also has the ability to hook up to HPs instant ink subscription service which I did not do. Overall a great quality and stylish printer!
*If you found my review helpful, please let Amazon know by clicking the helpful button below!
**Disclosure: I received a sample product from the Amazon Vine program for an honest and unbiased review.
It's a pretty decent printer for documents. 1200x1200 DPI for black prints and 4800x1200 DPI for color prints. The tray (which I think looks much better when the flap is closed) holds up to about 50 pages. It's definitely not a heavy duty printer, but good for my needs (college papers, occasional amazon return labels, and a bunch of pictures).
The picture of my Corgi was shot on an iPhone XS Max (12 MP). It's slightly grainy at "best" quality. Not terrible, but it doesn't compare to better photo printers. The Linear Algebra ntoes were written and printed directly from the Goodnotes app on my iPad. I'm quite satisfied with the results as far as that goes.
The star of the show, IMO, is the Instant Ink service. 2 months free with purchase and $2.99/mo thereafter for 50 pages per month and free unlimited photo prints. It detects when you're running low on ink and determines when the best time to send you replacements based on your printing habits. I'm looking forward to not dealing with ink replacements and trying to predict when I'll need to order more. The cost of the Instant Ink service is about 1/15th the price of buying brand new ink cartridges. Since I don't print that much, I can spread that cost out over a year or more and get exactly what I need.
It was very easy to connect to my IPhone, as well as to my Mac. All that you have to do is download the HP app and you are good to go! The print quality is very nice and photos come out very nice as well. I'll definitely be saving a lot of money on photos now that I can print them off myself. So very happy with this purchase!