|Fits as expected||
love the mint green color
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Regular fit; Weight: 8.2 ounces (size 7); Midsole drop: 9.5 mm (heel: 23.5 mm / forefoot: 14 mm); Arch type: Normal; Recommended for: Multisport training
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Cloudfoam midsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
These women's versatile running shoes are ideal for the treadmill or the trail. They feature a two-layer mesh upper for breathable comfort and a seamless print overlay that provides extra support. The midsole offers pillow-soft Cloudfoam cushioning that eases every stride.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.45 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0785FF9X4
- Item model number: BTB73
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 17, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 201 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I believed the reviews.
I think the reviews suck.
The size is not women’s size. It is too big. I’m soo frustrated that what is being advertised as a women’s size is not a women’s size at all. I have a large foot for a female. I wear a size 11 in Nike. I purchased a 10.5. I have an inch leftover.